Get more out of the data that you already have. Graphistry lets analysts clearly see connections in your data that would be missed in tabular views or static dashboards. Now analysts can see and investigate correlations across all of your tools and data in a single view without ever typing a manual query or switching applications.
|Access any API or data source with one click
- Leverage All Your Data Sources -Visually explore insights across Splunk, Spark, SQL & graph databases, or any data source with an API. Choose the data stores that make sense for your business, and use Graphistry to connect them all.
- Correlate Across All Your Security Investments - Make the whole greater than the sum of the parts by easily seeing connections across NGFW, endpoint, sandboxes, threat feeds, or any other tool investment.
- Go Beyond Queries -Replace tricky command-line style queries with an intuitive point-and-click visual UI that lets analysts follow their ideas to a conclusion. Graphistry makes common queries effortless and opens up more complex queries that would be impractical to code.
- Go Beyond Dashboards -Turn rigid dashboards into interactive visual software that let analysts pivot and drill down to find answers.
- Teach Others to Fish -Turn successful workflows into visually interactive playbooks that you can share with anyone on the team, and improve based on their use.
How it Works
- Connect to Splunk, ELK, and more
- Visually investigate with graph reasoning (progression, linkages, scope, root-cause, ...) & expansive GPU-accelerated visual analytics
- Associate common investigations with a playbook for smart one-click data gathering & presentation
- Enrich SIEM events and triggered rules to include corresponding Graphistry visual playbook links, and save sessions into your case manager
- Connectors: Splunk, ELK, HTTP, and more
- Standards: CIM, CEF, and roll your own
- Graph & GPU Insights: Understand scope, progression, root cause, patterns, & outliers, even over many thats, thereby answering questions that are tricky for traditional reports, dashboards, and search
- Visual querying: Visually pivot, drill, and shape, letting Graphistry generate otherwise tricky queries
- Support for common investigation types: Malware, Phishing, Lateral Movement, 360 Views, …
- Sharing & reporting: Annotate, save, resume, and file investigation sessions, with each step reported and reproducible