In incident response, the most important metric is time, and the most critical asset is the talent of the analyst. Graphistry enables analysts to investigate intuitively, in context, and at full speed by gathering the entire security context and rendering it into a visual and interactive environment . Investigations go deeper, get resolved faster, and gain software-assisted reliability.
|Triggering a playbook from just an incident ID
- Faster, More Reliable Tier 1 Investigations - Easily configure visual fastpaths for investigations like Phishing, Malware, and Account Takeover. Get away from swivel-chair analytics by triggering visual automation workflows that reliably gather, correlate, and intelligently present data to analysts. Focus your analysts on what they do best.
- Deeper, More Complete Tier 2 Investigations - Interact and pivot as many times as needed to find the full progression, scope, and root-cause of events. Include data sources and checks that are otherwise too time-consuming. Avoid IR whack-a-mole.
- Respond Faster - Reduce MTTR, resolve more incidents, and free up headcount.
- Cover Every Investigation Type with Visual Fastpaths - Create visually interactive playbooks to capture, automate, and share successful workflows with Tier 1 Analysts. Ensures that all investigations are visually assisted, and improve them over time based on use and changes in your environment and operating standards.
- See and Integrate All Your Data Sources - Cut across data silos to incorporate SIEM, AD, agents, netflow, intelligence feeds, and anything else with an API through fully automatic visual data fusion and correlation.
- 360 Graph & GPU-Accelerated Views - Automatically map out and understand activity around incidents, users, devices, accounts, assets, watch lists, attackers, and other events or entities. Understand scope, progression, root cause, patterns, & outliers, even over many thats, thereby answering questions that are tricky for traditional reports, dashboards, and search.
How it Works
- Connect to Splunk, ELK, intelligence APIs, and more for on-the-fly visual querying
- Visually pivot and trigger workflows to automatically gather data and populate the full-featured visual investigation environment
- Investigate without coding through interactive visual graph reasoning & rich GPU-accelerated visual analytics
- Save investigation sessions to pick them up later, share them, and report
- Pair common investigation types with a playbook for smart one-click data gathering & presentation, and thereby increase incident handling coverage over time
- Create and save new playbooks on the fly as new incident types arise
- Send good playbooks to your T1 analysts and continually improve them over time
Incident Response Features
- Connectors: Splunk, ELK, HTTP, and more
- Standards: CIM, CEF, and roll your own
- Graph & GPU Insights: Understand scope, progression, root cause, patterns, & outliers, even over many thats, thereby answering questions that are tricky for traditional reports, dashboards, and search
- Visual querying: Visually pivot, drill, and shape, letting Graphistry generate otherwise tricky queries
- Support for common investigation types: Malware, Phishing, Lateral Movement, 360 Views, …
- Sharing & reporting: Annotate, save, resume, and file investigation sessions, with each step reported and reproducible