O'Reilly's Data Show recently had our CEO, Leo Meyerovich, on to talk about why and how enterprises and data teams are adopting graph technology. You can check it out here where we dive into how we are using graphs as an interface to AI tools & data.
Meanwhile, our team is on the move. Let us know if you'll be near one of our upcoming talks and events - we love catching up with current & new users!
- San Jose: Nvidia GTC, March 26th-29th
- San Francisco: Security analytics meetup with Databricks (Spark) and Trail of Bits (OS Query), April 4th.
- Nashville: BSides Nashville, April 14th
- San Francisco: RSA, Week of April 16th
- Seattle: Microsoft's annual Security Data Science Colloquium, June 2018
- DC/NYC: In scheduling